Yesterday I was given a list of 25 suggestions, resolutions, aphorisms, or whatever you choose to call them, titled "A Great Holiday Recipe." I thought they were pretty good, but rather than stretch it out that far, I picked out ten to get things going as "thoughts for the day." Here goes:
1. Eat breakfast like king, lunch like a prince, and dinner like a college kid with a maxed out charge card.
2. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
3. Don't take yourself seriously. No one else does.
4. Life isn't fair, but it's still good.
5. Forgive everyone for everything.
6. Make peace with your past so it will not spoil the present.
7. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
8. What other people think of you is none of your business.
9. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
10. When you are feeling down, start listing your many blessings. You will be smiling before you know it.
Have a nice day!